What is the Hub?
The Knowledge Development and Exchange Hub is dedicated to optimal mental health and its promotion for children and youth in Canada. Our niche is supporting projects funded through the Mental Health Promotion Innovation Fund and others with shared interests in three main ways. The Hub:
- creates new knowledge across MHP-IF projects that is relevant, credible, and timely;
- builds community and capacity amongst the projects and others who share their interests, and;
- strengthens systemic supports for sustaining and scaling up promising approaches to child and youth mental health promotion.
On this platform, you will find:
- Resources for knowledge development and exchange in child and youth mental health promotion
- Descriptions of the projects funded through the Mental Health Promotion Innovation Fund
- Information about Hub events and related supports, including an annual symposium
- An overview of the KDE Hub and those involved in it
- Opportunities to connect with us and sign up for Hub updates (every 4-6 weeks)