What is the Hub?
The Knowledge Development and Exchange Hub is dedicated to optimal mental health promotion across Canada. Our niche is supporting projects funded through federal mental health promotion programs and a broader community with shared interests. Our supports:
- create new knowledge across funded projects that is relevant, credible, and timely;
- build community and capacity amongst the projects and others who share their interests, and;
- strengthen systemic supports for sustaining and scaling up promising approaches to mental health promotion.
On this platform, you will find:
- Resources for supporting mental health promotion
- Descriptions of the projects funded through programs supported by the KDE Hub
- Information about Hub events and related supports, including an annual symposium
- An overview of the KDE Hub and those involved in it
- Opportunities to connect with us and sign up for Hub updates (every 4-6 weeks)