- Create supportive connections within the MHP-IF and related communities
- Increase knowledge and build skills in selective areas that are relevant to the needs of projects and others with shared interests
- Consider meaningful and realistic knowledge development priorities within and across MHP-IF projects
- Inspire a shared vision for how the MHP-IF and related communities can contribute to child and youth mental health promotion in Canada
Annual Symposium 2021
The Mental Health Promotion Innovation Fund in Context: People, Positioning, Pandemic, Potential
The KDE Hub hosted the first annual symposium January 25-27, 2021. This symposium was a short, yet concentrated window of time during which those involved in the MHP-IF were invited to explore relevant and varied contexts influencing their work, and contexts they can influence. Speakers, discussants and guests from beyond the MHP-IF enriched the exploration and learning.
- people and places of the Mental Health Promotion Innovation Fund (MHP-IF),
- positioning of the program on international through local levels,
- influence of the pandemic, and
- the potential to advance child and youth mental health promotion in Canada.