- Create supportive connections across projects supported by the KDE Hub
- Increase knowledge and build skills in selective areas that are relevant to the needs of projects and others with shared interests
- Consider meaningful and realistic knowledge development priorities within and across projects supported by the KDE Hub
- Inspire a shared vision for how funded projects supported by the Hub and related communities can contribute to child and youth mental health promotion in Canada
Annual Symposium 2021
The Mental Health Promotion Innovation Fund in Context: People, Positioning, Pandemic, Potential
The KDE Hub hosted the first annual symposium January 25-27, 2021. This symposium was a short, yet concentrated window of time during which those involved in the MHP-IF were invited to explore relevant and varied contexts influencing their work, and contexts they can influence. Speakers, discussants and guests from beyond the MHP-IF enriched the exploration and learning.
- people and places of the Mental Health Promotion Innovation Fund (MHP-IF),
- positioning of the program on international through local levels,
- influence of the pandemic, and
- the potential to advance child and youth mental health promotion in Canada.